As part of Smith’s Gloucester Ltd, one of Gloucestershire’s largest companies with it’s own recycling centres, Smiths Skip Hire offers the complete Waste Management service to households and businesses across Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Bristol and South Wales.
With over 25 years experience of dealing with both domestic and business customers we have the knowledge and equipment to deal with your waste effectively and efficiently.
- Skip Hire in Gloucestershire (including Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Dursley & Tewkesbury)
- Skip Hire Cardiff and surrounding areas
- Skip Hire In Bristol
- Skip Hire in Worcestershire (including Worcester, Malvern, Pershore & Evesham)
What you need to know:
- If you want to hire a skip that needs to be placed on the road this requires a permit obtained from your local council we can do this for we will just need to take the details from you
- Permit applications can take 8 working days so please give us enough notice to be able to obtain the permit and deliver to you in a timely manner
- Permits last for 28 days and renewals can be arranged by us
- We can also supply lights and cones to ensure visibility and safety during the hours of darkness.
If you require a same day service, let our team know and we will do our best to provide this for you.
For areas where space is limited, you can make use of our wait and load or man and van service. Call our team to discuss.
You can make use of our Skip Hire services in:
- Gloucestershire (including Skip Hire in Stroud, Stonehouse, Dursley, Tewkesbury and Cheltenham)
- South Wales (including Skip Hire in Newport and Cardiff)
What we do not accept in our skips:
Please find a list below of unauthorised waste types:
- Fridges and freezers (CFC and Ammonia)
- Tyres and tracks
- Paint cans, solvents, mastic tubes
- Televisions, monitors or other electrical equipment
- Asbestos and asbestos suspected material
- Clinical and medical waste
- Fluorescent tubes
- Aerosols, gas bottles, party balloon canisters, fire extinguishers
- Tree roots
- Telegraph poles or railway sleepers
- Liquids, including oils
- Lead acid batteries and acids
- Air conditioning units and water coolers
- Hazardous or toxic materials
The above list of items can be accepted separately or on an individual basis but must not be mixed as part of a general waste load. If you have any special wastes that you need advice on please contact the Moreton Valence office on 01452 726063.