Apply for Labourer/ Trainee Plant Operator
Smith's (Gloucester) Limited require a Labourer / Trainee Plant Operator to join our well established family-run business. Smith's has now grown to be one of the largest Waste and Construction companies in the South-West. We operate an extensive fleet of machinery to enable us to process and segregate the waste that is brought into the depot. The role will require the candidate to sort and separate recyclables with the aid of a 360 Slew and Loading Shovel. The role will be based at our waste facility at Tewkesbury. The successful candidate Duties will include:
- Ensure that the health & safety procedures are complied with at all times.
- Ensuring product is stored accordingly in a safe and secure manner.
- Pick different types of recyclables.
- To perform general labouring duties on site.
- To monitor and maintain housekeeping standards.
- Good communication skills and be able to communicate appropriately.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme (2 times salary)
- Free on-site parking
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Corporate gym membership discount
- 6 monthly boot allowance
- Complimentary PPE
- Good opportunity’s to progress within the business
- Supportive of a friendly team operating as part of a family run business
- Eye test allowance for VDU operators