Apply for Welder/Fabricator
Smith's (Gloucester) Ltd is a family run business owned and run by the Smith family since 1982. Smith’s (Gloucester) Ltd has grown from a single owner-operated plant hire company to a multifaceted group with family values still firmly at the heart of each project undertaken. At Smiths we pride ourselves on our ethics of reliability and hard work which enables us to deliver a wide range of services that we can all be proud of. We are now recruiting for a Full-time welder based at our Engineering Workshop at Eastington. Main duties to be carried out will be working alongside our existing team in the Maintenance Fabrication/Welding of our extensive Plant and Lorry fleet. The role will vary day to day and you will be based in a busy fabrication workshop. Duties
- To ensure that all plant/ equipment is maintained and repaired to meet the requirements of the customers.
- A variety of welding responsibilities including skips.
- To ensure that all breakdowns or non-scheduled work is undertaken in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Ensure that you are working in a safe manner, adhering to our safe systems of work.
- Work place pension
- Life Insurance scheme
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Work boot allowance
- Complementary PPE
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Employee discount on Skip Hire
- Commitment from employers to continued learning and development
- Access to mental health support