Apply for Farm Worker
We require an experienced farm worker to undertake general farm and agricultural duties on farms in South Gloucestershire with 250 beef suckler herd, 800 store and finishing cattle,130 ewes and 100 store lambs and a large spread of arable land. Responsibilities:
- Ensuring general well-being of all livestock.
- Shared responsibility of commercial beef suckler herd including feeding, routine husbandry, calving cows when necessary and following current health plan.
- Shared responsibility of store and finishing cattle including feeding using diet feeding, routine husbandry and following current health plan.
- Shared responsibility of ewes and store lambs including feeding, routine husbandry, lambing ewes when necessary and following current health plan.
- Arable duties when required.
- General maintenance of the farms
- Work within a team and contribute towards team work
- Work place pension scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- On site parking
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays