Account Management and Customer Service
Essential to the Smiths approach is an understanding of customer requirements and a partnership approach which has been developed over many years of handling both multi site key accounts and smaller single site accounts.
Each client account is allocated an Account Manager, supported by Waste Management Advisors.
The Account Manager will oversee the smooth implementation of any new business. In the first instance this is managed by our experienced Waste Management Advisors who follow strict procedures to ensure that the client receives a seamless handover.The Account Manager will tailor a service package for each customer organising review meetings with clients and project managing developments from these meetings.
The Smiths Account Manager will be the fundamental link between the Smiths service and support functions and the customer sites.
Ongoing Account Management focuses on the following:
- Familiarisation - site visits; compliance with relevant legislation; understanding the processes and systems of the customer
- Service - ensuring that contract terms are regularly met.
- Compliance - keeping customers up-to-date with updates and changes in legislation
- Relationship building - advising on potential costs savings; working with the customer to reduce waste; ensuring communication is constant and clear.
- Reporting - providing Management Information.